Harold Patino, DDS
Dr. Patino is a licensed Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who graduated from the University of South Florida in 1991 attaining a B.S. in Biology.
He pursued his dental training at Marquette University School of Dentistry in 1995 where he received his DDS degree Magna Cum Laude and was elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Dental Honor Society. Continuing to pursue his passion, Dr Patino then completed his residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago (1995-2001).
His postgraduate surgical training included all aspects of General Anesthesia, IV and Oral Sedation management. Dr Patino has been in private practice in Naperville, IL since 2001 providing patients in the area with the highest standards of excellence and compassion in oral surgery care. To keep abreast of the latest developments in OMS, he is an active member of several professional organizations in the Dental Community and exceeds the continuing education requirements for the state of Illinois.
Born in Colombia, South America, Dr. Patino moved to the U.S. to pursue his dream of becoming an Oral Surgeon. Currently he lives in Naperville, IL with his wife Teresa and son Mitchell. Dr Patino enjoys playing golf, biking, traveling, and most importantly, spending time with his family.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chicago Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Institute for Dental Implant Awareness
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity
- Advanced Trauma Life Support ATLS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS
- Basic Life Support- BLS
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- IV and Anesthesia Sedation
- Edward Hospital & Health Services
801 S. Washington Street
Naperville, IL 60540